Vote your values not your political party's candidate selections
I refused the Republican Party endorsement to bring reform to the county committee as servants of constituent voters' choices, return election integrity, and reject the Uni-Party selection of candidates.
Rep. Swalwell is on the Homeland Security and Intelligence committees yet has done nothing to close the borders against illegal guns, fentanyl and human trafficking .
Does he really care about our dying youth?
The VOTE that secures our Republic of, for and by the people is gone and must be redeemed
* Named on a lawsuit of Election Integrity Project-California having run in 2020 as the Republican Candidate our district against Rep. Swalwell. The election was called for him with only 38% of the precincts reported. Many irregularities in Alameda county Registrar's voter rolls, etc. were reported but nothing was done.
* Working to terminate the contract between the Registrar of Voters & Dominion Voting System machines contract under which Alameda county is contracted until 1/1/2030
The protection of the sovereign borders and people is the first job of any government.
Make it priority to secure the border, complete the wall with all the appropriate detection and sensory technologies available.
Protect American jobs, pay-rates
Protect Americans' safety
Protect American children
Sits on the Homeland Security committee but has not acted to stop the invasion, fentanyl, child, guns trafficking, that is responsible for American deaths.
Yet he sponsors the huge Afghani community's relocation to Alameda county with full US taxpayer-paid entitlement benefits of housing (section 8), medical, education and food.
Government overreach has fostered dependence and irresponsibility
* Embrace personal responsibility
Thomas Sowell: Epidemic of Irresponsibility
* Womanhood bears the biological responsibility of bringing life. 98% of abortions are for birth control. Choose responsibility ...Abstinence
* Support our boys & menEmasculated boys and men contribute to broken marriages and families, the root of culture and society. Prisoners, high school drop-outs, addicts are more often men from broken homes (gibm.us)
Expand entitlements. Government paid means government control.
This ain't the 'Merica we want to pass to our children
* Stop the border 'invition,' (are we inviting or being invaded?) finish the wall with its electronic capability
* End sanctuary status, enforce laws
* Net-zero immigration temporarily to deal with the mass invasion
* Stop H1B and relatives, research, student, immigration from China
* Stop US land and businesses purchases by China; nationalize current holdings; establish reciprocal status
* Reform immigration law to remove the anchor baby right to citizenship
* Leans with the Democrat squad that is for open borders
* Campaigns to remove legal guns from law-abiding citizens but does nothing to stop their transport across out open borders.
We are at the precipice of famine and a depression
* Bring back manufactures, especially in critical industries, develop trainings
* Return energy independence, open the pipelines, safe mining of minerals, build nuclear power plants
* Expand incentives to key industries
* Restrict the Federal Reserve Banks printing of money; target needs, expand lending to targeted industries and through community banks
* Cut taxes and regulations to promote business, innovation
* Build a North America water project, desalinization plants
Solutions are government-led.
The Government is not your Momma
* Parents rights to have school choices for their children will:
- infuse needed competition into public schools
- provide oversight on curricula
- decide whether to accept healthcare services or medicines provided
- invite curricula that promotes self-esteem, love and respect for each other and our USA
* open educationoptions for graduates globally competitive with rbust effective primary instruction, vocational advanced STEM courses, and connections with industries in middle, high school
Supports taxpayer-paid tuition for community colleges students
California ranks 44 out of 50 states in high school graduates
Only private endeavors can dynamically deliver the innovations with responsiveness that is demanded
* Private firms' responses are dynamic, producing high-quality low-cost solutions with amazing breakthroughs and advancements in alternative energies reliability and increasing use
* Alameda county is uniquely positioned to invite such manufactures, and construction for bioweapons infrastructure retrofitting, as well as in genetics, aerospace, with potential for middle, high school, college and programs.
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
Copyright © 2022 Alison4Congress C00776021- All Rights Reserved.